Move mouse over interior sections to see detailed images
Next Generation Patrol Boat
- Propulsion package options are available including a center line gas turbine engine that increases sprint speeds to over 60 knots
- Standard propulsion package includes two wing diesel engines to achieve loiter speeds of over 40 knots
- Multiple deck and interior configurations makes the NGPB mission configurable
- Stealthy topside design results in difficult detection
- At 88 feet long and with a beam of 20.7 feet, NGPB provides more space for military payload, and interior volume provides crew accommodations and multi-mission work area.
- Interdiction of smugglers, terrorists, etc.
- Coastal patrol, protection of moving vessels and fixed structures such as oil rigs
- Transportation of Special Operations Forces